When you join, you will receive:
(1) a subscription to the Mainsheet;
(2) a copy of the Catalina 34 International Association's CD
- containing past Tech Notes (through 2010),
- the Projects pages and FAQ pages of the c34.org or c34ia.org website,
- and a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader software;
(3) a username and password allowing you to access the Tech Notes on this website; and
(4) an acknowledgment from the Association Secretary, Stu Jackson.
Click here to display a form that's ready for you to fill out, print, and send. The Form is a PDF file and you will need Adobe Reader to view it. It is available at www.adobe.com, if you need it.
You should type your responses in the form fields, and then print it out. Your info should then be mailed to Stu Jackson, Secretary C34 International Association.
Please mail a check/money order made out to Catalina 34 International Association together with the completed form, and send it to the address noted below:
Catalina 34 International Association
557 Crestmont Drive
Oakland, CA 94619-2319
Catalina Mainsheet Magazine is a quarterly publication averaging 100 pages in length. It features 64 pages of Features and Class News as well as a 32 page Technical Notes Supplement.